• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Moody 44 (90s) Moody 44 for sale with new teak deck and special passerella (Italy)

Boat name
DENECIA II
Berth
Italy
Boat type
Moody 44 (90s)
Cruising area
Mediterranean
Moody 44 1994 teak deck new, main sail 2023, unique in the world hydraulic passerella, moored in Trani (Puglia, Italy), rare two master cabin, solar panels, roll-bar, unique in the world bench at the stern, VolvoPenta 50cv, 6 batteries 2022, Inverter 600watt, Webasto, 2 autopilot, outdoor cushions 2023, tender 2023, outboard Jhonson 5cv, famous boat protagonist of six books published by Mursia. 160.000€ not negotiable. roberto.soldatini@gmail.com +39 3473804300

Wow, and now no more books???

Me and my wife are keen readers of your books, and we hope we can meet some day somewhere! Buon Vento!

Me and my wife are keen readers of your books, and we hope we can meet some day somewhere! Buon Vento!
Did you read the book in Italian? If yes why do you write to me in English?

I’m Italian but we are posting in an English driven forum, so to be polite to the rest of the readers I’m writing in English!

Just sent you a private message

Back