• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Moody 336 MkII / S336 Opportunity

Jon Bell

Jon Bell
Solent Branch Committee
Boat name
WINDSONG
Berth
Gosport
Boat type
Malo 36
Cruising area
South of England
We are currently dithering as to whether to upgrade to a slightly larger boat. We have been looking for some time for an S38 fractional rig, the two cabin variant but have been unable to find one but are still proactively looking (any help appreciated). The aim of this post however is to see if anyone is looking for a later model 336.
I will send full details to anyone interested, but in summary, a 1996 fin keel, which is in very nice condition which has been well maintained and upgraded including a complete electrical uplift with a 12" Axiom Pro. Standing rigging and sails ~ 7 years (main is fully battened) as is the cooker. Copper coated, elec windlass, holding tank, cockpit tent, solar panel.... etc.
Thinking IRO £55k
Jon 07905 898940

Attachments

• IMG_0898.JPG
    IMG_0898.JPG
    334.8 KB · Views: 187
We have had a lot of interest in this sale and have arranged some viewings. As a result, please do not send any more enquiries. If the boat does not sell, which I think is unlikely, I will relist.
Thank you.

Back