• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Moody 422/425 or Moody 44 Wanted (optional: Victoire 1270 to Trade In)

Martine Loeffen

Martine Loeffen
Boat name
NALU
Berth
Zeeland
Boat type
Moody 346
Cruising area
Zeeland
Dear all,

Well, it happened ... I accidentally Moody'fied my better half! o_O

He just listed his Victoire 1270 and is actively looking for a Moody 422/425/44 with VAT paid in the EU (we're in the Netherlands).

He's about 6'4" tall and headroom is an issue, hence the larger size Moody's.
If you have one for sale, or are thinking of selling, with VAT paid in the EU, please get in touch with us..

Should anyone be interested, his Victoire is listed at Victoire1270TeKoop.nl and a trade in can be negotiated if you happen to have one of these lovely Moody's :)

There's a contact form with all his info on the linked site, or you can email us at crew (@) sy-philos (dot) nl

Thanks for reading!
Kind regards,

Martine (and Martijn!)

Hello Martine,
I have a 1993 Moody 44 that I plan to sell next year.
She is not currently on the market (and I haven't even decided on an asking price) but I saw your post so thought Id make contact.
She is currently in a marina in Turkey for winter but my plan is to sail her to Greece (Lefkas) next season and put her on the market there.
She is UK flagged but EU VAT paid (In Holland actually) and in good condition. (Last sailed 2 weeks ago)
My timescales could be changed if necessary however If you have a boat to sell then my proposed timescales might work for you too.
I dont have any up-to-date photos as I intended to do them next spring but if you'd like to see some (older) internal and external pictures then let me know. In the meantime Ive attached an initial inventory spreadsheet and a couple of external pics
Regards and Best Wishes
Steve
S/Y Canopus

Attachments

• 2018-06-10 08-33-29.JPG
    2018-06-10 08-33-29.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 207
  • P1030750.JPG
    P1030750.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 205
  • Canopus Inventory.pdf
    424.5 KB · Views: 232
Hi Steve,

Thank you for your message - the timing could work out very well, the Victoire has only been listed since yesterday so it'll take some time yet, and we do want to sell her first.
I've forwarded Canopus' info to Martijn to have a look at when he's home. He'll likely get in touch with you when he's had a look!

Kind regards,
Martine

Hi Martine,
You can see be my recent post that I have a Moody Grenadier 134, 1981 for sale. I actually purchased Maron from Monnickendam in 2008. VAT paid. Being a ketch she has interesting potential and is an excellent all weather boat. Sailing in the Irish sea needs a special type of boat.
If you are interested please contact me at griffithsdcg@talktalk.net.

Cheers,

David Griffiths

Dear all,

Well, it happened ... I accidentally Moody'fied my better half! o_O

He just listed his Victoire 1270 and is actively looking for a Moody 422/425/44 with VAT paid in the EU (we're in the Netherlands).

He's about 6'4" tall and headroom is an issue, hence the larger size Moody's.
If you have one for sale, or are thinking of selling, with VAT paid in the EU, please get in touch with us..

Should anyone be interested, his Victoire is listed at Victoire1270TeKoop.nl and a trade in can be negotiated if you happen to have one of these lovely Moody's :)

There's a contact form with all his info on the linked site, or you can email us at crew (@) sy-philos (dot) nl

Thanks for reading!
Kind regards,

Martine (and Martijn!)

We are thinking about putting our Moody 422 on the market, which is currently based in Cherbourg, France. Please contact me if you are interested. Ken Campling

Did you manage to find one?

Back