• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Wanted Wanted Moody 42 / 425 / 44

Peter Rigby

Temporary Member
I am not in a hurry, but am looking for a Moody 42/425 or even 44. Preferably located in the Med.
Thanks

I have a friend called Vic Borg. He's on vicsailing@hotmail.com. He has a Moody 42, 2001 called Champagne and is looking to sell her. He's looked after her well. I'm sure he'd appreciate an email from you.

I have a friend called Vic Borg. He's on vicsailing@hotmail.com. He has a Moody 42, 2001 called Champagne and is looking to sell her. He's looked after her well. I'm sure he'd appreciate an email from you.
Hi Bill. Just seen your message about your friends boat. Where is it kept? Thanks Wendy

I am not in a hurry, but am looking for a Moody 42/425 or even 44. Preferably located in the Med.
Thanks
Hallo Peter, are you still looking for a Moody in the Med? We have a M425 for sale in good condition. She is located in Orei, Greece. If you like I can send you details.

Back