• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Moody Eclipse 33 Wanted

João Peixoto

Temporary Member
Hello my name is João and I am looking for an eclipse that is at a good price willing to do recovery as long as it has a good structure, It will be the ideal boat for me and my family

Hi Joao

there is one in the Ayamonte Marina. near Cadiz. Maybe the location suits you good as your name sounds Portuguese!

!Mira lo que acabo de encontrar! MOODY ECLIPSE 33

https://www.milanuncios.com/veleros...47834.htm?stc=sm-whatsapp-send_friend-android
Good morning, and thank you for your help.
yes I am Portuguese in this case Azorean, and as incredible as it may seem, i went too see that boat, It's asking 44000€ and the boat is in poor condition, the electrical installation is already on fire I saw several wires already burnt and cut in several places, I've even been insulating some with insulating tape, the cokpit teak needs to be all replaced it's rotten the engine needs to be replaced or at least a major overhaul, there is no electronics that is minimally reliable, water enters through the windows, there is no spi or spi pool, they changed several things on the boat and did a lot of crap, including cutting the interior structure of the hull to put 2 water tanks, one on top on the other, among other things and the owner doesn't lower the price even a cent, the way the boat is paying 35000 is already too much it's a shame what they did to that boat, I spent almost 2000 euros to go see it.

Back