Moody AC41 (Classic) 2009 41 Classic

Carlos Azevedo

Registered Guest
Ahoy sailors,

My name is Carlos Azevedo, Based in Lisbon, Portugal, owner of a Dufour 4800 but planing in a big upgrade for a Moody 41 Classic.

This classic is absolutely perfect for me, unfortunatly I suffered a hemoragic stroke 5 years ago, I'm slowly recovering working har to get back to my normal life...
unfortunatly my left side it's still very affected and with very limited activity. My Dufour it's part of my therapy, I'm always woking ob it to make her easier for me to sail her. I got almost all lines to cockit and changed the standart winches for self tailing ones but I still strugle to dail her confidently. There is a Moody 41 Classic in my Marina and I'm absolutly in love for her, she has all yhe caracteristics I dream for my perfect sailboat with ease sail controls from cockpit, electric winches and main in mast furler. Just this already are abslutly amazing for me ad to this the swim platform and confort space around deck, cockpit and cabin, and it seems to me that Mr Bill Dixon design her for me specially :) For now I'm just in love of this 41 ckassic but if I can find the owner, he want to sell her and it's in my budget I will be a full member of this comunity. In the meanwile if any of you visit Portugal or need something from here just drop me a message. I'l be happy to help and share a dinner... Fair winds for you all

Back