• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Considering sale of Moody 28 (1986) fin keel (Troon, Scotland)

James Purss

James Purss
Boat name
AMOREST
Berth
Troon
Boat type
Moody 28
Cruising area
West Coast Scotland
AMOREST has been mine since 2019, and has been used for cruising around the Clyde during the summer months.

My ideal scenario is to trade up to a M336 but would consider similar sized boats, so if you are considering selling a M336 or similar and wanting to down size to a great M28 later this year please get in touch to work out if a deal could be done. Just email me at jamespurss@hotmail.com for more details.

Thanks

Boat 2.jpg

Hi Matthew
I am looking for a smaller Moody as I sold my Moody 35 some years ago, with some of the crew having left home to have families etc!
Did you have a price in mind, and do you have any further photos? Do you sail her single-handed?
Thank you
Best wishes
Howard (Stevenson)

Hi Matthew
I am looking for a smaller Moody as I sold my Moody 35 some years ago, with some of the crew having left home to have families etc!
Did you have a price in mind, and do you have any further photos? Do you sail her single-handed?
Thank you
Best wishes
Howard (Stevenson)
Hi Howard, opposite reason for the sale, my crew are growing fast and we need more room!
The boat is currently sitting on the hard in Troon marina, probably going to launch her next week if the weather behaves. Loads of photos I could send on or I can nip down to get specific ones for you, but can you email me directly about it and I'll share details / photos / price / etc. with you by email.
Thanks
James
jamespurss@hotmail.com

Back