• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Moody 44

Chris Brookes-Hoy

Chris Brookes-Hoy
Boat name
GITANE
Berth
Marina Di Pisa, Italy
Boat type
Moody 44 (90s)
Cruising area
Mediterannean
We are reluctantly looking to sell our 1992 Moody 44. We've owned Gitane for 6 years, living aboard for 2 years which included an Atlantic circuit until Covid got in the way. We have now decided we just need something bigger with our growing family. We are partly through a refurb which is almost complete so were thinking of selling her next year but if anyone is interested and would like to buy sooner we can agree a price based on what works we will complete and what will be left for the new owner. There is nothing major and mainly just tidying up. We can also be flexible around what upgrades are included in the sale (watermaker, LiFePO4 batteries, solar panels) and could include a delivery to the UK or the Med if required.

I will be putting a full advert together but please get in touch if you may be interested. Asking price will be around £85k-£95k (VAT paid) and she is currently berthed in Brighton, UK

We are reluctantly looking to sell our 1992 Moody 44. We've owned Gitane for 6 years, living aboard for 2 years which included an Atlantic circuit until Covid got in the way. We have now decided we just need something bigger with our growing family. We are partly through a refurb which is almost complete so were thinking of selling her next year but if anyone is interested and would like to buy sooner we can agree a price based on what works we will complete and what will be left for the new owner. There is nothing major and mainly just tidying up. We can also be flexible around what upgrades are included in the sale (watermaker, LiFePO4 batteries, solar panels) and could include a delivery to the UK or the Med if required.

I will be putting a full advert together but please get in touch if you may be interested. Asking price will be around £85k-£95k (VAT paid) and she is currently berthed in Brighton, UK
Hello Chris Could I come and see her please?

Hello Chris Could I come and see her please?
Hello Warren, apologies I didn't get a notification to say you had replied so I missed your message.

She is provisionally sold (just waiting on survey report) but if anything were to change then I'll let you know

Regards
Chris

Back