• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Thornycroft T110

Boat name
OSKAR BLECKMANN
Berth
Barcelona
Boat type
Moody 425
Hey,

swapping the T110 and it's for pick up located near Barcelona.
Engine ran great with 1800 hrs only. Never had any issues with the engine but it has seen better days and is in need for some TLC.
Some spares, the manual, Haynes guide and other Documents as add on.
If you need more info, photos, etc. please let me know.
Oskar

Attachments

• IMG_5834.jpeg
    IMG_5834.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5833.jpeg
    IMG_5833.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5832.jpeg
    IMG_5832.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 58
Do you happened to have the manual still? Would love it for our engine. We do not have a manual and are having engine problems.

Hi Oskar

Not sure if it would suit my M35cc but my Perama 35 seems a bit underpowered
What price are you thinking? I could pick it from Barcelona myself.

Regards
Ibon

Noted Oskar, I am off to Azores but will be back at the end of June, I will let you know something by then.
In the meantime, if you manage to sell it, no worries.

Do you have a link to which Haynes manual? I looked it up and I’m not sure which one. Sorry, newbie here. Thanks!

Hannah,

You need “Haynes Manual 1172”

Regards Barry

Last edited:
Hi Hannah,

This is the Haynes manual for the Ford XLD 416 (1.6 litre) and XLD 418 (1.8 litre) engines which formed the basis of the Thornycroft T98 and T110 engines respectively. It is written for the 416 with the (quite significaant) differences for the 418 described at the end.

It is written for the car engine so obviously does not describe any of the marinising parts fitted by Thornycroft, such as the heat exchanger and exhaust injection elbow, but is very helpful for jobs such as changing the timing belts, one of the areas where thevtwo engines are quite different. For that job it includes the way to avoid the need to buy the Ford special tools to hold the engine and camshft in position while changing the belts so you don't lose the correct timing.

Peter.

Edited to add the link P.

Back