• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Topclimber

Gary Miller

Gary Miller
Boat name
CAMINO
Berth
Plymouth
Boat type
Moody Eclipse 33
Cruising area
SW and France
Topclimber mast climbing system - good condition - cost new £325, asking £125 plus carriage at cost.
Could deliver around Plymouth area.
See mastclimberinternational.com for full details

Gary, all my halyards have shackles at the end. Am I correct in thinking the topclimber won't work with them?

Nigel,
Simply attach a rope (that is suitable for the topclimber) to your halyard and hoist that up the mast :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just as well that someone knows the answer - that one would have baffled me. So, the answer would seem to be yes, it should work with your halyards.

Hi Gary,
If the Topclimber is still for sale I’m happy to buy but need to sort carriage out. Would you be able to post to PA29 6TR?

Sorry,
Should have signed off
Regards
Roger

Hi Roger,

Sorry for the delay in responding - have been moving our new boat from Cowes down here to Plymouth. Yes, still available - I'm sure that posting to you will be OK; I'll look at the options and let you know the cost.

Best wishes,

Gary

Hi Roger,

Parcelforce quotes £8.08 for 48 hr delivery or £8.50 for 24hr.

Best wishes,

Gary

Hi Roger,

Parcelforce quotes £8.08 for 48 hr delivery or £8.50 for 24hr.

Best wishes,

Gary
My apologies Gary,
I’ve been away and missed this.
A 48hr delivery is fine for me. If you’re happy to proceed let me have your bank details on a direct email and I’ll transfer in.
Regards
Roger

My apologies Gary,
I’ve been away and missed this.
A 48hr delivery is fine for me. If you’re happy to proceed let me have your bank details on a direct email and I’ll transfer in.
Regards
Roger
Forgot contact details:
Rcg010418@gmail.com
Address:
MV Happy Days
Tarbert Marina
Garval Roaf
Tarbert
PA29 6TR

Back