• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Moody 36CC 1996

Andrew Wade

Andrew Wade
Boat name
MARJORIE
Berth
Dartmouth
Boat type
Moody 36(90s)
Cruising area
Channel
We are reluctantly selling 'Marjorie', our Moody 36CC (bilge keel). My wife has advancing arthritis which makes it difficult for sailing and although we have had many pleasurable years exploring the south coast of England, the time has come for us to try some other non-nautical adventures.

Marjorie had one meticulous owner before us and she always been well maintained with no expense spared. Last year the all the standing and running rigging was replaced by Allspars and at the moment her windows and hatches are being refurbished by Eagle Boat Windows of Bury St Edmunds.

She is currently out of the water for servicing and installation of windows until about 12th August.

She is for sale with Ancasta, please contact them at dartmouth@ancasta.com. They have more comprehensive details and photographs.

Evening Andrew,

Unfortunately I missed this post, however I did see the advert, but it seems someone has beaten us to the post. We would have loved to at least look at her, but she’s now under offer.

We’re on the dart with a S31, should the sale fall through please get in touch.

Warmest wishes,

David & Jane Lucas

Back